Backing up in today’s age
In today’s fast growing technology world, we all know that we need to back-up our data. Back-up technology made a fast-forward in the development of oﬀsite back-up techniques. Experience has learned that backing up your data solely onsite, leaves your business vulnerable to external factors like ﬁres, ﬂoods and power surges. Netvision can oﬀer a Best-in-class online back-up solution because we know the importance of keeping your company data, ﬁnancial records, and administrative materials safe.
What Netvision oﬀers:
Our in-house service package under guidance of our certiﬁed professionals consists of:
• Netvision IT-professional installs required software on your desktops and/or servers;
• We will set up a username and password to give access to the software clients that will be used to create back-up of your system and securely sending it to your oﬀsite;
• Facilitating the process of selecting vulnerable business data and software;
• Help you create custom-made back-up schedules that suit the needs of your company;
• Short brieﬁng with IT-staﬀ in the new back-up implementation;
• Your daily and weekly back-ups will additionally kept safe for an extra 90 days;
• With secure communication between the clients software and the oﬀsite back-up to safe keep your data;
• Your data will be stored in a highly secured data center;
• Our partners work with the best companies in data storage (EMC2);
• By using the newest back-up techniques we are able to move large amounts of data to the oﬀsite back-up software;
• Access data with iOS mobile devices (iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch) running version 4.0 or newer and Android devices running version 2.0 or newer.
At Netvision we know data and our service provider manages more than 90 petabytes of data for millions of customers. Your data is safe with us. Our services provider’s world-class data centers use military-grade encryption and are SSAE 16-audit- Ed and ISO 27001-certiﬁed. We make backing up easy and worry free for you by setting the back-up schedule and policies. We support Windows and Macs with the added beneﬁt of on-site and oﬀ-site back-up solutions with 2x Protect for Windows users.